Monday, March 31, 2014

Blessed to announce...

Hello All,
First, I'd like to thank those of you who come by this site and visit the dysfunction that is the life of Jon Porter.  I hope you have, on occasion, found something that lifts you up, makes you think, and points you to see how God is in all of this thing we call life.

Along the way, I have tried to stay as authentic and transparent as possible.  This is simply a journal of my journey.  I'm glad you come along at times.

Having never set out to write, this next part still blows me away...

I want to thank Michael Fear and www.getbettertoday.com for posting some of my writing.  It is a great website and Michael is a great guy with a great ministry.  Check them out at @GetBetter Tday

Im also honored to announce that I have been asked to be a contributing writer for Job 31 Ministries.  Their website is www.J31.org

J21.org is a ministry with the purpose of encouraging men to "live in Godly integrity, based upon the Biblical blueprint of Job, chapter 31."

Take a moment and check out their site.  I'm excited and humbled to be asked to contribute on a regular basis.  Would ask for your prayers to make much of God with this opportunity.

More announcements to come...
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment