Monday, August 30, 2010

This is the day...

This is the day the Lord has made. I have rejoiced... I rejoiced at new found excitement in people God has blessed me to walk alongside in building His church.  I rejoiced with truly one of the nicest people I know as he prepares to marry this weekend. If anyone would ever deserve to love and be loved it's my friend. I prayed with another dear friend who is facing a great struggle head on. He wants to be a great husband, father, and friend. He needs to know he already is. I write this as I sit with a couple keeping watch over their son as he let's go of this life. It makes no sense. It is not fair. I have seen extremes of emotions and a good portion of central Indiana today and one thing has remained constant... He is a faithful God. And with all it has held - this is the day He has made. So I rejoice.

1 comment:

  1. This is so good Jon. I needed this! It was inspiring to me. He is a faithful God. This is the day He has made. He was right there with you in every step you took today, in every situation and in your heart! Thanks so much for sharing.
    God Bless,
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete