Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So where are you headed?

Direction - not intention - determines our destination.
Thank you Andy Stanley.
What is the old saying about what the road to hell is paved with?
Good intentions.
I have always meant to be a Christ follower - so why is it that I so often end up diametrically opposed to the One I profess to follow.
Direction, direction, direction...
My life is a lot like my golf game. I hit exactly what I'm aiming at.
The problem lies in what I aim at.
My intentions are to be a good husband, but...
My intentions are to be a good father, but...
My intentions are to be a good pastor, but...
My intentions are to be skinny, but...
You get the point.
But do you get the message?
Direction - not intention - determines our destination
Hebrews 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment